"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Something bad is going on...do you feel it too?

Some hour before today I started feeling very nervous, I must listen to calmly music and make positive affirmations because I feel something serious is ON and the constant nervous feeling is making me down what I don´t want, mainly that before noon I had a very good mood.
Don´t panic, shine your light and think positive, manifest and materialize the great victory and fall of the cabal/chimera/archon/old system. We are the pillars of light on this Earth.

Since 12 of Jun have a security breach and what synchronicity with my feelings - unfortunately get higher the alarm -  Systems alert upgrade to red - the darks do something bad at the moment. The black alert the most dangerous. Pray and meditate that this situation gets resolved whatever this is. 

Update - 17.06. - Systems alert downgrade to yellow

Update - 18.06. - System alert upgrade to red

No comments:

Post a Comment