"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Just be who you are, the world will adjust :)

I love synchronicities - you never know when and by whom you get answers and pieces of information for your situations and things what you must hear. 


I again go through some inside changes, the energies what we get lately so transformational - first inner later comes the outer too - and here the Full Moon energies - I feel the energies are ramping up and soon solstice too, such a powerful/transformative month. The realizations and tower moments just come and come and you delete and reprogram part of you what no longer serve anymore and build on the ashes a new stronger you. I feel in this time we all try to find ourselves - our true self and be loyal to it. 
So yesterday somebody in the spiritual group shares a video - it´s a Bashar channeling video - normally I do not really listen or read channeling information anymore because always the same blah blah blah BUT sometimes we could get really good information  - no offense I also start this journey with Kryon books - and I loved them - made my vibrations higher and that time I started experience out of this world things and I love cosmic humor. No judge here brother and sister, take the information where you feel it´s good for you.
So that video I not watched completely just click on it, jump forward on the time scale and watch a bit and so on and so forth, and then exactly I heard very important information, I knew this message for me too, and for everybody who has the same thinking problem like me.
So our problem is that still hanging on other peoples/family opinion and we still very much take care of how other peoples judging us/thinking about us. You can deny how you want, but this is still a fact. Embarrassing to be "other" like normal. Because the "normal" still soo much and we who are "other" still so less. 


We are afraid to be ourselves because we are afraid of other peoples reactions etc.
But here it is the answer which may help us:

"As you move forward to be yourself in the way you prefer to by interacting the society in any way you need to, to be yourself. What are you afraid might happen? Can you answer this question honestly? 
She answered by getting judge and here comes the important answer what a lot of lightworkers need to hear anyway this come from channeling not from Lightforces or RM or other ways.

"by whom? Someone that has no business understanding your life? You can´t try to tell yourself, you have to understand that´s how it works. No one can´t know you more than you. So the idea is they don´t get to judge you, even if they attempt to. They can´t judge you, it´s not possible for them to actually judge you, because they have nothing to do with the experience of your life. It´s your life, you are a unique reality. Now even though they may attempt to judge you, you will understand if they are doing so, more often then not, it´s a projection onto you of issues within themselves that they themselves are afraid to face. So they are the ones in the greater fear than you. See them that way. Anyone who judges you can compassionately recognize is struggling with greater fear than you have or they wouldn´t project that judgment on to you because they are so afraid of looking within for fear that they themselves are unworthy. "


Here Bashar asks what is the actual result of being fearful if the society judges her. She answered become alone. The answer is:

" ...Ultimately fear here to be alone... Do you understand you are alone? ..Do you understand that you are never alone? There is a little trick that you can use in your language. Because all you have to do is add an L and then the alone becomes all one. The only time to feel the negativity of being alone is when you get the L out. "

But what he did not understand it here, that we are humans here in 3D and we need sometimes real connections, real physical touch - hug - good words. I do not feel myself alone and I do. Even if I know that I am not alone, a lot of beings around me, not makes me smile because in physically I want to be with others. So a yes and no situation.

Here the video: the first sentences around 34.

Thanks for reading it.

BE YOURSELF!
SHINE YOUR LIGHT INTO THIS WORLD!
I DO the same
Peace :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment