"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Massive Wave of Energy Strikes the Earth - video


Did you feel/felt it?

Also happened - Earth hit by highest energy photons ever recorded from the Crab Nebula

Also Aluna Ash Report - NEW MOON TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE IN CANCER 7/2

"**I mentioned in the community tab post days ago, there would be astral currents hitting around 6/28... this energy is still playing out. It is not the Sun, even though it is similar to Cosmic Rays. I'm being told this is Quantum Light released from the "channels" and "looping system" of the biosphere. We are all also seeing, feeling & connecting with different Suns- 3D Sun, 4D Sun & 5D Sun depening on the individuals consciousness & stage of evolution. There will be another Quantum Light stream, astral currents with Cosmic Rays coming I've been told around: 7/11-7/13 "

Also, we will have a Total Solar Eclipse which one will be boosted more the energies - also meditation too - https://beyondtheveil2017.blogspot.com/2019/06/total-solar-eclipse-meditation-on.html


Personally for me this week and days like an emotional roller coaster - time to time I feel so much empowered myself and other times I´m much tired, or suddenly feel so warm like burning my body, also I pulled out myself from everything - I had an intense I not interesting nothing - I don´t want to do nothing feeling. Here in Europe also we get hit by a huge heat wave, in the shadow, after 6PM the thermometer showed 38°C and in the morning also hot. I can´t stand the continuously hot, it affects my body and my mental health. That´s why I do not know for sure which one caused this unbalanced situation to me. I read earlier, that some different channels expect huge incoming energy waves and still will come the beginning of July and maybe later on.

I had an interesting dream, I get this morning. I walked in a city in the sunset. The sky was beautiful orange colors when suddenly the sky like a mosaic, starting become black and fall down. Literally, the sky simulator screen switched off and started to fall down. The peoples get panicking except me when from the sky a huge rectangular pillar falls to the ground. This pillar´s (or leg for something) material was not earthly, I know it was an alien material, I saw closely when strikes down and this thing hit me, I died, the strange that I was not scary, I not felt myself dead or pain or something, just I had no idea what´s happening. Later friendly peoples (like a Pleiadians) guiding me and other peoples to an airplane. They told to us, that we are the lucky ones because they will bring us home where we belong. I was excited because I did not know who waiting for me on the other side of this journey, I trusted the captains, they were friendly and the other peoples too. But one of them was a spy, want to kill me, but somebody who knows me protected me. That´s all that I remember. 
Time to time I get information via dreams, and right now I don´t know this will be an internal or an external event, but something to do with our world how we see it.

Also, we had a new Q post - but I learned from the last years, not sit in the hype train. So many times they say - this will happen, that will happen and nothing visible comes. My attitude is - we will see.


But I can´t ignore, that different source says something will happen soon...finger crossed - I hope, but until we not just wait, do it too, mass meditation 2nd of July.


No comments:

Post a Comment