"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

The Universe/Guiding Angels/Higher Selves are communicating to you all the time...do you hear and see your messages?

We live in a busy world and a busy lifetime...in all our moment we do something - running for money, food, love, thinking, etc., and when we have time, then we also do a lot of things - music, game, movie, friends, etc,- all in all, we live fast and in constant noise. When we are in this fast world  - we can´t see, and when we are in the noise, we can´t hear. 
So modern people can´t hear and see just then when the Universe put them on their back. But mostly even then we don´t understand what that means, just cry how many accidents, disaster happening in our life.


How many times we ask signs, answers, or something about our life from the Universe/guiding Angels, Higher Self, God, etc., and after a while, we give up because we see/hear/experience nothing. We get disappointed, angry, fed up, or mad.
It would be so much easier if our angels, higher selves can send us an SMS, skype messages, or tweet, etc., everything would be so much simpler, but we separated from them by dimensions, so they send a message how they can. Sometimes amazing/very talented/surprising/unexpected or shocking way. But for this, you need to See and Hear!

When I think how they communicate, always pop up in my mind a movie scene from the Interstellar - so genius how they try to show us, here look:



She could just simply ignore or call the "Ghostbusters"...but she not did it, instead she solved the puzzle and got the message.
If you do not saw this movie till now, I highly recommended - it´s good, absolute not boring.


I do not go into so many details about the communication of your guarding angels/helpers/higher guidance because I´m not perfect about it and before me, so much other blog wrote about it.
Here I just want to share with you my experiences, maybe will be helpful for you to recognize your own messages.
When I was a child I often heard my name, like somebody call me. So clear, so nice, the voice like my mother voice. I often asked her - You called me? She replied - No. And this happened a lot of time when I was alone or not. In that time, was no internet, the spiritualism just started to grow, and I just heard about the Angels, nothing else. Later this stopped.

I get some messages via dreams - some of it easy to understand and some a WTF?! category. I try to remember the dream and watch what will happen, so if later comes the same meaning of a dream, I can expect things to happen. One of that dream was, for example, an earthquake where the flat where I lived become split and the surroundings too - this was moving to a new location. 


A lot of angel numbers on clocks, bills, car license plate, etc., this is the most common, and easier noticeable. 

Words - story come: I was sad, not in a good mode, and we travel on the highway and one car override us, and on that car license plate was written, Joy. LOL 
or sometimes I also looking for guidance for Tarot cards and when always pop up the word/card Trust (mainly that I have trust issue), this is so strong and obvious message that I can´t ignore.

Easy touch on your skin, soft, not cold or warm, very pleasant, very good feeling and not the wind. The meaning I think, that I am not alone, comfort me or just give me a sign that they are here with me. I love them :) 


Synchronicities, including:
Answers to your questions or problem solving come via articles, blog posts, or from other peoples, etc. Somebody misses something/somebody and avoid an accident, unpleasant events...
Good advice  - story mode: We was in a lake area where we got a card with this we could go to the lake free. The last day we want to go there too for a morning walk before we leave, but on the cash register the computer not accept the card and it was not out of date. She tried but nothing, so she asked patience and let in the other guests. We were in ok, no problem mode, so if not accept it, then we not going to walk, that´s its mindset. Some minutes later the computer accepts the card and she said: - For the good thing need time... This sentences hit my heart - I know it was meant to me. Okay, okay I got it. Trust and Patience. Divine Timing. Yo :D 
Suddenly pop up to your mind, music, answers, knowledge, ideas, without bad intention and not causing harm to you-you can bet your Higher self talk to you.

Be open, you never know how you will get the guidance, but not bad if you make a mindset, that you will recognize the signs in any form. And slow down, and be in the NOW. I think this is the most key factor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment