"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

The Love of the Woman so strong that able to tame a dragon



Beyond Love - Ivan Torrent  - Music
 I Am Dragon (2015) - Movie
Created by Epic Music VN 

I did not watch the complete movie yet - just in fast forward motion and the blog title actually a spoiler of the movie (sorry about that) but not this the point while I want to create this entry. 
The movie story almost the same as other "dragon type movie" - the dragon who can transform himself into the human body (wow disclosure!!)  kidnaps a young princess but later both fall in love each other and she listens to her true feeling even this means she must die...

Ok, actually I have no glue while the most of the folklore/movie/cartoon represents the dragons like a monster, which kidnaps princesses, eat knights, very greedy, golden lover, sleep much, destroy villages - kingdoms...come on guys this will be the truth?? 
I hardly believe that. And I never believed in this false propaganda. Since from my childhood, I loved the dragons, even now, I have a strange strong emotional tsunami (in good term) when I see in a movie/series and I become sad when in the movie/series/cartoons shows the dragons to us like mindless beasts which ones just destroy and kill. Something inside me scream that NO, this is a lie.
I found here there, where the dragons actual problem-solving - protector creatures, help the humans and cooperating with them but unfortunately this is rarely. 
I had a feeling that something happened a long time ago between humans and dragons, something serious the humans still stick to it, hold this false judgment about them. Ok, one factor that they are not living in 3D in their true form anymore...but why not change? Oh I know just look at the alien movies - all want to conquer us - cabal propaganda this too.

When I think about dragons, I meaning highly advanced spiritual beings from other star systems who come to Earth a very long time ago to help, teach and manage the humankind. In human or dragon form or both maybe? They focused more on the Asian country and you can see this in their relationship with dragons - China, Japan, Taiwan, etc.  

 

Before I go into a bit details, I must say, that all that I will write here based on my own feeling/gut and this will be in my own perspective. In conscious, I have no contact with dragons or Dragon Society either. In unconscious/dream state/higher dimension I don´t know.
 In the past, Cobra wrote about them a little:

"Sanxingdui civilization was the main anchor point of an extraterrestrial faction from Thuban (alpha Draconis), the most prominent faction of the positive Draconians. They are one of the founding sources of Chinese culture and one of the main reasons why dragon as a symbol has positive connotations for Chinese. Thuban was a polar star 5000 years ago when Thuban Draconians descended on Earth, using Chendgu vortex as the entry point.

Sanxingdui means three stars mound in Chinese and the three stars are Thuban, Antares and Aldebaran. These three stars form a very strong energy triangle, Antares and Aldebaran being on one of the main galactic plasma Light filaments that allow interstellar travel through portals in this sector of the Galaxy.

Not far away from Thuban, on the Antares-Aldebaran galactic highway, is the star Dubhe, home of Goddess DouMu which belongs to an ancient humanoid positive civilization living on planets orbiting that star:



I always loved the Big Dipper - for a long time this was the only star sign what I use to know. My father showed me when I was a child and much much later I discovered the Orion too. So shame on me - this 2-star sign what I can identify in the sky till now and the Sirius. That´s all.


The Dragon societies in real dragons or draconians - I don´t know - If yes...they not really do a good job but I have not the knowledge for this and I´m not judging. BUT Something in the past goes very wrong - the guards and everybody up/down here looked in the different direction when the dark ones come to the Earth. The Light underestimated the darkness... Or may this somebody/something let to happen? The Great Test. 

But also judging a race because some of them are bad not a good thing - think about if come to an alien race here, look at us now and say - we are cancer for this world, we are corrupt, violent species, because have some percents of the population who are in low level of their evolution...everyone can generalize.
But my point, not this. 

The real dragons now in the higher dimension, they are still here and try to clean this mess. They are teachers, mentors, protectors, highly evolved and spiritual beings. 
They are strong, independent, wise, loving creatures. Dragons=magic. 
I just wanted to tell everyone my opinion about the dragons to show to the world that not everyone takes the mainstream bullshit what goes such a long time. They are Not beasts, Not animals, Not monsters and definitely Not pets.
So I am curious - What You think about dragons? What your first feeling/thoughts about them?
I do not judge, I just want simply to know. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment