"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Silo (2023) - TV Series

These days it's hard for me to find a good series or movie that meets my taste, but there are 1-2 new ones that I like and I'll share them with you if you ask or not.

Silo is such a series - a Deep State scenario that can be applied to our situation in some case- life on Earth. Isolate the people, take away and falsify their history, show them false images, ban the surviving objects of the old world, make a lot of rules that everyone must follow, control the reproduction and relationships of people, who ask questions and search for the truth liquidate and set it up as suicide, if not, find a scapegoat, distract people with some "game or celebration", etc.

I hope that, as in the series, the Truth will surface in our lives as well.

The series is based on a series of novels by Hugh Howey Wool.

I haven't read the books, but I like the series so far, it's exciting and twisty and I waiting the next episode :)



No comments:

Post a Comment