"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Amanda Lorence - Clarion Call - 19.05.2022

WAYSHOWERS:

Beautiful YOU…

I’m breaking out of the silence and my own path STAGE to share below info, in case it resonates…and if not, please ignore.

VIDEO DATED 3 APRIL ABOUT THE TRAIN:

For those that have not seen that video explaining the COLLECTIVE stage that was then (3 April 2022), I will post the link in the comments below. It’s also on Utube.

UPDATE TO TRAIN STAGE:

We are still at the ‘Station’. We are WAITING for the last remaining people that got OFF the train, to get back on. But the train is going to be moving out of this ‘station’ (juncture), very soon. Those that got back on the train since 3 April, have been EXPANDING within into their consciousness more, as they wait for the last remaining people to GET BACK ON the train.
Many have been dealing with, in the last month, grief, pain, loss, sufferings, confusion, imbalance by degrees, feeling lost, a great ‘not knowing’, the experience of feeling ‘unsafe’ or alone etc etc. But the training will be leaving soon. And they’ll get back on. How?

CLARION CALL:

I use this word intentionally to DEMYSTIFY such a word. Many of the esoteric or historical words will fall away as we bring simple clarity to what is an ascension/embodiment/God Knowing. I know my path has been very much about supporting ascension of consciousness in less mysterious words to bring clearer understandings as everything IS ENERGY and FREQUENCY abased. Not so mysterious…So, a CLARION CALL, will occur soonish. Which will be an ENERGETIC INCOMING ENERGY, of certain pre-designed vibrations and frequencies, that will be received and enter the BODY. Once integrated, the person will have greater MIND clarity, and get back to clear focus of their onward path. I also want to add, there MAY be an accompanied HIGH PITCH tone, heard in the ears, to THE ‘ CLARION CALL. But I’m not 100% certain about that. We will see. I know we are often receiving the variable SOUND tones to the ears. But this will be distinctive tone, if it occurs.
We are basically coming out of this period that lasted a month. But people come out of it in THEIR OWN timeline, one at a time.

MY SOUL reason for coming out of my own path stage and silence, is to let you know, a particular INCOMING ENERGY will occur, SOON, that IS the last call, and those still off the train, WILL return to this station and get back ON BOARD. I have clear knowing of this Clarion Call that will occur. It will be INCOMING ENERGETIC, VIBRATIONAL PATTERNS via our SUN. Once we leave that station, we’ll be heading towards the NEXT JUNCTURE, which is designed to pick up MANY unawakened. Remember we experience this through the concept of time, so it’s slowly and often subtly occurring, one day at a time as we all go together.
Expect the INCOMING ENERGY I speak of. The Clarion Call. Some time SOON.

I hope in some way that helps and supports your journey.
Sending so much love. God bless everyone as we go.

Amanda Lorence
19 May 2022

(PS. Please forgive the typos, I’m hardly in my ‘mind’ body these days so it’s harder to write. Big Hug)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda
    Thank you so much for your very helpful videos.
    I seem to remember a video that showed more stations that the train stopped at. Did I imagine that or did you do one. An earlier version of this one. Could you post a link to it please or the title?
    Many thanks and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      I´m the blog owner. I re-checked Amanda´s videos and posts and I only find these 2 pictures about the train analogy what she shown in the video. I not remember that had other pictures. Timeline changes cause tricky things :)
      Sorry that I couldn´t help you. May you can ask Amanda in her Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008319648331
      Have a nice day :)

      Delete