"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Site News

First of all, thank you so much for those 10 people who take the chance and voted on my site about Fulford´s newsletter. Really I appreciate so much. Here on my site your votes-voice matter so I made a compromise so I decided, that for you I collect some sites here on a weekly basis where you can read the full Fulford´s Report. 
I hope you stay here after this too.

The energies were/are crazy - we survived a 4-day long geomagnetic storm and today also have something strong energies - it comes here 3-4 in the morning central Eu time, people who sensitive to the energies are felt. 
Nowadays I also not really active here or in the Youtube, I feel I must take time to myself, just chill - feel good - enjoy this 3D pleasures while it lasts - I like to sit, enjoy playing MMO while listening awesome music, or in the afternoon time sitting in the garden, drinking coffee and look up to the chemtrail free sky, playing with my cat, etc. I enjoy this little quiet time, can be this is for me before the storm...
and a little bit of humor :) 


I wish you a wonderful week and weekend, and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment