"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

The Energies are buiding up to the Equinox

20 of September we get a huge blast of energy like a pre-Equinox blast, who are sensitive to the energies they got some symptoms. Usually, I feel the geomagnetic storms half or one-two day before it actually hit our atmosphere, and this time I felt my head strongly and I was tired. This hold at 21 too, actually I wake up in the morning, drink my coffee, later the headache come again, updated my sites and go to bed again to sleep. I felt very tired in my dream state too, so I slept in my dreams too, and fluctuated in between wake up and fell into sleep mode, and sometimes weird sensation through my body like floating in my bed. Actually, one time I had so strange dreams like this when I played theta binaural lucid dreaming music and fall into sleep with it...so maybe these energies affected our brain with theta frequency(?)

In the Schumann Chart visible this energy wave and since 20 of September, every day shows a kind of energy pattern:



Also, the frequency climbed up to 99Hz (the basic is 7.83Hz) and this is high but not the highest - 150Hz was in March in this year some days before the Spring Equinox! 


Till now No geomagnetic storm or sunspots which look toward the Earth - basically our Sun is very quiet at the moment, the chart quite normal, but I think we can expect for next week some days turbulence

But since the energy blast, my ear ringing like crazy, right now too continuously in very high pitch


But this diagram shows Electron flux bombardment so we have a radiation storm which can occur symptoms too. 

And a new video from Natasha about the energies - equinox and timeline jumpings


We are with our Earth are in the ascending journey
The timelines are split - 3D and 5D timeline at the same time and we are jumping up/down - wobbling between this two
Some months back we reached the critical mass, this means the half of the population make a "service to others" - high vibe
The others the "service to self" - the low vibe, negative thoughts
The negative souls want to bring and keeping us down because they can´t ascend because their vibration can´t match with the higher realms, and they know this and also want to leave this planet
Work on yourself, be positive, not give up and not let yourself dragged down by negative souls/emotions/thought patterns - if you are high they can´t reach you anymore - they can´t touch you anymore
Allow yourself the healing process, forgiveness, be gentle and kind to yourself, try to find happy emotions every day, practice gratitude, and make those things which makes you peaceful, happy and calm this generates ripples throughout the collective and affect it
Also, we are in the harvest time, we can´t see all of our manifestations but we are there and soon reveal 


No comments:

Post a Comment