"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Reset to the New Path - New Paradigm - Kp messages and my thoughts

The latest KP´s messages resonated with me very well and describe those feelings what I also felt and probably will feel when "my time" is coming. The one part of me wants to stay  where I am at the moment but the whole being of me knows that where I heading will be the best for me all in all (I am like a mountain not like to be moved lol )...my hearts and my brain knows it but just so uncomfortable leave behind the cocoon and painful cut away those emotional cords which attach to this place and people with whom have contracts, especially if this is a long relationship. Where I heading and when? Oh, I want to know too, I think Divine Timing and Spirit knows. 
In January I got a very strong feeling, I have done here, we or I moving away and after came the feeling when somebody pulls out the rug under my feet - and I was just hanging in the air, I was don´t know what I should do (still valid), it´s very unknown and uncertain feeling. So since then, I learn how to go with the flow, try to be in stand by mode, even I not planted vegetables in the garden...but I think this is together with the planetary situation or other people/lightworker/soul family dynamics too, what is up here down too and everybody is connecting to everybody. If there is a delay this can affect some of our transitioning phases too. Interesting period of life this...I´m curious and a bit afraid too, what will come.

Ok, here the message from Kp:

Kp Message 9-28-19… “‘Reset’ to a New Path, for a New Paradigm”

About an hour ago I was pretty sure what this was going to be about, but then all of a sudden my heart began to feel sorrow-filled pangs of leaving. Especially Mira. I looked at her tonight, as she followed me on a short walk outside my small house, and my heart just filled with sadness, and my eyes filled with tears, as I cried out loud.

Part of me “can’t stand” the idea of departing from this place, especially departing from Mira, who’s been a companion of mine, of sorts, for 6 years. She is actually the house cat, meaning she technically “belongs” to everyone in the house, and not just me. But I know her as Mira the Pleiadean kitty, who was the first BEing to greet me when I first looked at this place. I will be leaving her at some point. And I am currently feeling very deep sadness when I even consider that.

There are several things happening almost simultaneously in my world that I’ve been told are necessary to address, prior to the next phase I’ll be entering into. I am addressing those, so will kind of set the blogging part of my life on the “back burner”… aka, not my first priority.

The one word that did come to mind for a title, was “reset”. And that’s not a reset to what used to be, but rather it is a reset, a re-setting, of each BEing onto a new path, for the New Paradigm, upon which we are embarking.

Do I know what the details of the new path, and the New Paradigm, actually are? No I don’t. But the energies of that “New path, New Paradigm” have already unveiled themselves to me as very High Vibrations of Freedom, and Joy of Spirit. In some ways, I felt that when I was exploring Maui this latest trip. It may indeed mean that I will be moving there, time will tell (but I am keeping open to Guidance one moment at a time).

We’ll see where this all goes. Each person’s path will be different, I suppose. But I do know that the next phase, on that “New Path, for a New Paradigm”, feels like it’s coming on pretty fast.

Aloha Kp

PS: Some have written a couple emails asking for responses to things, but right now I’m not going to respond to anybody about anything.



Original Message:

No comments:

Post a Comment