"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Beyond the Veil is 2 years old + mix report about this and that with a lot of picture

My blog turns to 2 years old on 25 of June. Beyond the Veil is still in toddler age, but not baby´s stuff on it. At the moment this is one of the ways how I can support the planetary liberation - share staffs, help spread and participating on the meditations, etc., because at the moment I can´t give you more, I have no contacts with the Light Forces above or under us, I have no intel or ground shaking information, I´m not an insider, just a simple lightworker like you, who try to survive, and constantly transforming by the incoming energies.

This blog is my little "space", my "pet" which need take care daily, and also I learning with it, that what I would like to say in writing not put aside, because of nobody curious about it - can be true and can be not. 

Everybody has their favorite blogs and bloggers/lightworkers, everybody is a colorful individual, and thanks to the God we are more and more who grab an electronic pen and write, share stuff, which can help for us and for the newcomers. Sometimes I "envy" the newbies, they have so many information, when I first starting to awake, I was a little schoolgirl, internet, computer just later come, not so much book about spiritualism, and the Reiki not gave me answers what I needed. In this time nobody talked about Starseeds, empath, lightworker, conspiracy theories, awakening, etc. so I grow up, that I do not know why I feel this or that way and the constant thinking that why I am not normal? What´s going on with me? Why I am here? Something wrong with me etc. I try to suppress every "spirituality" inside me and live a "normal" life, but some months later come to me a huge realization what I couldn´t ignore anymore - that this is not me, and took off that false identity like a coat. I always was rebellious, I could see what´s wrong - educations, authority, politic, the peoples, the whole community, friendship, and partnership, etc. But I not really talked about it, because when I did, the family/friends just get offended about it. Most of my thoughts I keep inside me, but also I tell a harsh or a diplomatic way my opinion about things. 


The last two years this blog almost reached 70000 visitors, I made 890 blog posts, and I  got 1 supporter - thank you so much 😻🙏
Last year I started my Youtube channel where I converting music into 432Hz. Till now I uploaded 311 videos in pop/ambient/chill/epic genre. 
Also, I made another blog in the Hungarian language this year, till now just translations I put there. 
This all I made in my free time, and I do not gain any money with them. 
What will bring the "future"? I don´t know, I hope very much the compression breakthrough and the Event, and that I can find my life purpose and financially I can stand on my own feet.
What about the blog future? While peoples visiting my blog, read it, and "need me" I stay.

***********************************************
Here in Austria, close where I live, we have every year near the summer solstice a bonfire event with eats and drinks. I put here some picture about it - so I celebrated my blog "success" because I did not give up till now, anyway sometimes how I feel. 
The funny thing, that while the bonfire was on (22 of Jun), I imagined that the Light Forces bring the cabal members and spider entities to the Central Sun and I had no the new Cobra update then...LOL 

     












*********************************************************
The next picture series about one of my favorite place where had a firefighter festival with eat/drink/bonfire and fireworks. These Feuerwehrfest very fun here in Austria, have in every village but not in everyone have fireworks - depends on the budge and bonfire just in this solstice´s time (in my area at least) (because in the littlest village have a firefighter station even if this just a little garage), starting at usually Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday all day long. There you get typical Austrian food there, drinks like a krügerl beer or Radler or wine from the local wine taverns,  live music, electro music late at night with a bar for the youngsters, and full of peoples who talk to each other not watching and pressing their phone all the time like in a lot of holiday places. The waiters and serving staff are volunteers from that community and do it for free. You can give calmly a tip for them every time you buy something. The prices are friendly, and the entrance usually free - if need to buy an entrance ticket, you should know that this will go for supporting the community/kids/or the firefighter stations. If you have a chance and you are here in Austria in the summertime, you can check this events out. 

  



 



  

This place called Altenwörth

*********************************************
We had a solar eclipse, and the energies arrived too with it. My personal experience, that my tablet goes mad before the meditations, almost missed the starting time about it. Suddenly become so slow and the next day too. 
The energies we saw in the Schumann resonance chart too.




 

In Italy, the Stromboli volcano wakes up yesterday (03.07)



And some incredibly beautiful pictures about the Solar eclipse and the noctilucent cloud outbreak over Europe

 
Photo credit: Thierry Legault on July 2, 2019 @ Rodeo, Argentina 
"Double total eclipse of the Sun from the shore of the lake La Cuesta Del Viento (the slope of the wind) with the Andes in the background near Rodeo, Argentina: 

Photo credit: Donald Gardner on July 2, 2019 @ Collowala Observatory, Andacollo, Chile

Photo credit: Fabrizio Melandri on July 2, 2019 @ Embalse Cerro Pelado (Argentina)

Photo credit: Vladimir Scheglov on July 2, 2019 @ Chile, near Vikuna 

  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment