"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Judith Kusel - we are returning to the first creation - 17.07.2023


In these last three weeks I have become silent as I am observing the magnitude of the Shift intensifying on multiple levels now. I am shifting so much that it almost seems as if I am observing the earth and all life on it, and what is happening from afar.
Yes it still means living in and on the earth and grounding in my work being that bridge between heaven and earth but from a much higher dimensional frequency band.
I am aware of how the earth has ascended, the animals and all life and life forms are already in the New Earth and in my communication with the dolphins and whales, and the insights, visions I was given plus the upgrades they showed me it being done intensely in our DNA, I was told over and over again that we are returning to the first creation.
In the next few weeks and months we are going to be pushed and lifted and transformed beyond all comprehension as the transfiguration intensifies. The old ways just will not work anymore in the much higher vibrational frequency bands.
This is just the beginning.
Get ready for takeoff, as the totally new awaits, the unknown, unchartered and all way beyond expression and form.
The shift is now here in earnest.

Photo: Judith Kusel
Source - FaceBook

No comments:

Post a Comment