"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

BlogNews - 30.09.2022

I will post here what I also posted on the blog news page

***

Spurred on by a sudden idea, I decided to transfer the Beyondtheveil facebook profile to my personal profile - to the great "joy" of my Hungarian parents and some friends ... I can already see their troubled faces as their page is flooded with English content😅

Recently, my acquaintances are already international anyway, since quite a few of them are requesting friendship from the Cobra group, so it's even better to bring the two together and revive my dying profile and from now on I don't have to constantly switch between accounts etc....anyways I´m not a business and on that page I not need so much extra stuff and that just make separation between me and you. 

There will probably be a bit of a mix regarding the contents -personal/blog, Hungarian/English, but a genius sees through the chaos...Facebook is quite picky about which posts it displays or sends notifications.

Instagram remains the same...I will try to upload more Austrian pictures...places what I visited 

Thank you to everyone who visits the site here and on Facebook.

New FaceBook Link

No comments:

Post a Comment