"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz

Welcome to March! We have successfully survived February, I am very curious to see what this month will bring. It is certain that our Sun is becoming more and more active and a couple of X solar flares are likely this month as well. The last intense energy knocked me out for several days, and when the headache days passed, my stomach started to hurt. That's kind of how my week went.

There was no Weekend Vibezz last week, I don't know who missed it, but now there is again. I traveled home on Friday, I had a very good trip, although the weather was rainy. I updated the blog in the evening, but I didn't have enough energy to write the post. 

My brother's wedding was on Saturday morning, in the mayor's office of their village. The close family attended, maybe 20 of us. The wedding was simple, familiar, intimate and full of good atmosphere. After saying yes, there was the usual photo shoot, and then we gathered at our favourite restaurant for a family lunch. The food was delicious and so was the cake made by the bride´s older sister. Because of the small children, the gathering ended quickly, and then everyone went home. 

In general, Hungarian traditional weddings last until the early hours of the morning with the groomsman, bands, dinner, drinking, traditional games and dancing, but this costs quite a lot of money. I was happy that they decided to have a small event, and I'm thinking about something similar when my time comes. 

Since I rarely see my younger brother, on Sunday the young couple decided to visit me and spend a few hours together until the departure. While my mom was cooking, we played a board game in the kitchen. When you feel good, time passes quickly. The return trip was also very good, there was hardly any traffic and the weather was warm and sunny. In the evening I was so tired that I almost fell into bed.

This blog post will not be long at the moment, I will start a series of other new posts series on the more detailed various topic. You will be able to read them under the name Kira Sakura.

I brought one of my favourite music for this week.

Have a nice weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment