"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Cosmic Gateway - SSP - Counterparts - Liberation & Coming Home to Love - 06.03.2024


Hey Soul Tribe,

Please follow the link to my latest Video:

March Energy Update:

SSP ~ Counterparts ~ Liberation & Coming Home Yourself

I truly appreciate your subscriptions, comments, likes, and shares. My deepest gratitude for your support of my work. My greatest intention is to create content that empowers, inspires & activates you along your soul’s journey.

To join the Upcoming Soul Journey on Monday 11th March:

If you would like to access “Elevation Training” & “Elevate 2 Training” for at-your-own-pace learning you can do so via the link:

If you feel guided to contribute to my work

To access all available resources, see the website:

The most important thing to always remember....
Love is the only thing that is real

Thank you for sharing
Alisha Braché @cosmicg8way
source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment