"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Judith Kusel - "History is always rewritten by the conqueror," - 05.03.2024


When I was in Egypt I was tuning into the sites like I always do, and what came to me, was again the fact that all was like an ancient musical instrument and at the moment, out of tune. Yet once I asked for help to rise above the lower discordance, I was tuning into the higher octaves, with the accompaning lower bass tones.

It reminded me, as,I have sung in choirs, how one needs to literally exercise your breath work and oil your voice so that you could effortlessly hit the high C, without straining. The same principles applied here.

So our poor guide had a tough time with me, as I was tuning in, where he could not follow. It was at Karnak, where he was reading the hieroglyphs, while I was reading the architecture and tuning into those who built this using the power of sound. The two did not jell.

Finally sitting down in the shade with my inner hearing and seeing tuned in, I asked him: "What did the original Egyptian language SOUND like? How can you "read" the hieroglyphs and know you are interpreting them correctly?"

He looked at me as if I had just dropped from outer space. (I am quite used to it as I so often see what others do not).

Then the dear man, who was always prepared to go the extra mile, (and had attended my seminars in Cairo) made an extra effort and then showed me how at a certain wall the hieroglyphs which were peeling off and revealing three layers under the top one. They differed. Every pharaoh had added their own story.

It reminded me of Napoleon, who said: "History is always rewritten by the conqueror," who changed the truth to make himself look good. Having worked in the Museum archives I know this to be true.

This incident to me brought me into the understanding that as we grow in consciousness we will look at these ancient sites totally differently. When they were built, they needed no written language, nor needed words to speak, for they communicated telepathically. They only used their vocal cords to sing, chant and tone.

Thoth's consort SeShat, was the one who invented writing and language after Atlantis fell, because most people could not communicate telepathically anymore, in the density of the third dimension.

When we start to rise our higher mind with the higher heart with loving intent, we start to operate at a much higher level and then our true knowing and seeing returns.



Photo: Judith Kusel
source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment