"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Jason Estes Update - 29.11.2021

Update:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have finished the time in the false matrix the final group of walkins has come in and the layer of peace is completed!!! we did it everyone
congrats
!!! so stoked for what comes next and over these next few days as we break away fully from it and everyone finds their way home we will do so together!! so rest up and prepare because the next journey begins on Dec 10th as we begin the layer of health as a collective ::hugs::

5 comments:

  1. Hello There !!!
    PLEASE, I'm I've been trying to reach Jason Estes for awhile now. I'm a part of MarkZ's forum group and learned about the Quantum Bed from when Estes was on live a few weeks ago. I've been in touch with Skyelar Menard every day for the last week trying to get acquainted and find out information as to where I could experience this bed for myself as I have chronic pain issues myself. So far he has mentioned two locations. One in Ohio with Janine and one in Delafield WI with Mary Lynn. I wanted greatly to meet Jason in person and was hoping to use his bed but it's beginning to seem like that's an impossibility.
    Please respond asap as today, the 4th of December, I'll be making flight arrangements for the 15th of this month, in some locations, to obtain a treatment for myself and see if I want to proceed buying one to start a business for myself. Have already confirmed two places in town here, Denver, that have an empty room to place one of these beds.
    Thank You and I sincerely hope you can get back to me within a few hours.
    - Michael McCarty
    303.888.1224

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I´m not in touch with Jason. Did you contact with his team from this e-mail? - PR@jasondestes.com. may you get more information about the beds. I found the link for the official quantum bed site - https://qewellnessbed.com

      Delete
    2. Sorry that I can´t help you much. I wish for you health and much success. Have a nice day :)

      Delete
    3. Greeting legendary starseed.
      The psychology of this body has changed since months; i have not much in common with the person you talked to... You were a kickstarter for my spirit, but we were never supposed to be friends. Im glad Lelo wrote some high class infos; thank you for supporting him, even he's no more.

      Delete
    4. I apologize for saying legendary; it may did hurt you each time i wrote it.

      Delete