"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Jason Estes Update - 12.11.2021

Update:

Welcome to the 7th and final wave yall straight out of the gate there was a jump of 200pts now we are at 2200 baseline and with everything going on we may be raising the 4k to 4.5k every other hour well see how things go with all this new energy and choice it can be overwhelming so remember to pace yourself slow and steady wins the race ::hugs::


My Note: this is insane, I felt it all day, massive headache, tiredness, nausea, loud ringing ear. I feel myself like a zombie.
If you have a same or uncomfortable feeling, try to ask your highest self or spirit guides that they ease the tense and pain (for me was helpful + headache pill). Rest, breath, drink water, cell salt, epsom salt bath, yoga etc. support your body..this will shall pass too...I hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment