"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Judith Kusel - inner work and forgiveness - 28.11.2023


I was reading something from St. Germain yesterday morning which put this momentous time into perspective of me, in a higher sense.

Interestingly enough, my Soul Readings have always intuitively led me to understand this at a deep level, but to have it confirmed in this way, just gave it the added impetous.

In the 1930's St. Germain was already preparing humanity for the ascend into the New Earth, and for the New Golden Age. He then already said that we would need to transmute during this time, billions of Earth years, collective negative patterns and all the karmic patterns we ever created with other souls! Now, just imagine how many souls you have already interacted with in this lifetime, nevermind all the other lifetimes before this one! Sum total all of these and your own mind starts boggling!

I have been doing the inner work now since my early twenties, and this took on quantum leaps since my greater awakening in 2004, when my whole life caved in: - literally and I had to start a totally new life and new beginnings. Since then it has become a daily and nightly thing, for one cannot help but interact with other souls on a daily basis, and this means cleaning the whole energy fields and bodies as well. I extend this now, as I am teaching my students, and their lives have positive transformed since then.

What I am noticing in my daily interactions with people, is that there is a huge healing happening not only between the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine, within us, (as I was clearly shown this morning during an intense AHA moment as I was realizing that my physical body, was busy balancing itself out, because of the continued pain in certain areas of my body, and what I still had to work on), yet it extends into our relationships with our fathers, mothers, siblings, and extended human families, and with it, a deep and profound reconstruction of our genetic coding, and indeed, with the Divine Imprints now being activated, the full activation of the Primorial Keys and Codes of the First Creation, as we fully are stepping into our New Solar Lightbodies.

I was listening to some whose father issues came up, literally in the sense of blaming the father for all which was now happening in her life. Deep down, this extended to the expansive relationships within the family, and also the extended human relationships and circumstances, which all now were highlighted as one simply cannot take any emotional baggage nor emotional charges, nor unforgiveness of any kind, self and others, shame, blame and guilt and victimhood, in whatever form, self and others, for there are no victims in life, only soul lessons in higher mastery, and one cannot take anything with one into the New Earth.

Such healing needs to come deep within yourself. For healers can assist your healing but cannot do the inner work and forgiveness for you.
Deep healing has to come, for then we can free ourselves and all souls involved.

"I AM seeing my father as a loveless child and I AM forgiving easily. We are both free." (Add mother, grandmother, grandfather, ancestral lineages, siblings, extended family, and then extend to all of humanity!)

Naked I came into the world, and naked I need to leave the Old Earth behind, so that I can be born totally new: BEHOLD I MAKE EVERYTHING NEW!
WE ARE BORN ANEW IN LOVE AND WITH LOVE!

Unforgiveness, shame, blame and guilt, clog up the heart, hardens it and our emotional bodies get clogged up as well, and all the negative cords and attachments, all emotional cords form, which become like black tar, and create huge black iron-like balls, which not only weigh us down, but attach to us, and then we lug it around with us, and how many lifetimes did we do this?

Now is the time to finally free yourself and others.
You have free will and choice: what you do choose?
This is such a crucial moment - what do you choose?

I AM CHOOSING TO TOTALLY LET GO OF ALL AND EVERYTHING AND TO ALLOW MYSELF TO BE FREE AND FREE OTHERS AND IN THE PROCESS I AM BEING REBORN IN LOVE AND THROUGH LOVE AS I FULLY EMBRACE UNITY, BALANCE AND ONENESS in all aspects and forms of life and existence.

We are all seeing each other home to the truth of who and what we are in truth so that we all are finally freed from all shackles and bonds, and all which we ever miscreated on earth, and now finally are being freed to be born totally new, in all aspects of life and expressions thereof.
It is the return to Innocence.
The Age of Unity, Harmony, Peace and Love.

Judith Kusel
Photo: Josephine Wall
source - facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment