"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

I wish a very good, happy and peaceful Xmas Holidays - 2022

 I Wish for Everybody a Peaceful and Happy Christmas Holidays


🎄🎅*** 🎁😽

Mine already started good...1st Christmas with 2 kittens...
as I put up the decorations one by one, they threw themselves on the tree and slapped it down. Later they changed and make it with teamwork - The boy take down everything one by one from the tree and dropped it on the ground to the girl and later they played soccer with it all over the house...when there was nothing on the tree, Leila took down the Christmas light and got tangled up in it while the Tsuki munched on the tree

  



My beautiful Grinch...it was fun but I put away the Xmas tree....


2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas. They're beautiful! Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I very appreciate your kind words :)

      Delete