"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Carta Astral 222 - Geomagnetic Storm and a dream - 23.12.2022


Dear family, right now we are under the effect of a geomagnetic storm Kp4/5 and although they may be having some physical symptoms such as dizziness, pressure in different parts of the head, inability to focus sight, chills partials, increased activity in the Heart Chakra, restlessness, buzzing or tones in the ears, and the feeling that they are in two places at once, I know that the physical symptoms are no longer as strong because the physical body has already adapted, or is finishing to adapt.

Since I opened this page, after an experience I had from June 19 to 23, 2018, I knew that my mission as a guide regarding the adaptation of the physical body as part of this process we are living (for which I was pr) going wild, without me knowing, for 13 years), it had an expiration date and that date is TODAY . I write this with tears of joy in my eyes because I always was and have been transparent with you, and that's why I'm also going to tell you how it started what now, somehow, ends. This doesn't mean I won't be seen around anymore, or at least that's not my intention (it's not a goodbye message, it's a message that something is already accomplished), but only God knows what's next.

When I started living this process more consciously in February 2017, I had a dream in which three hairless beings with huge blue eyes (remember "the pelones" ? ) we watched me and another person (which at the time I could not see, but until this morning I knew who it is) as inside a crib in "space" and told me telepathically, "They will be fine, we are taking care of them, they just have to eat less s and sleep more." At that time my physical symptoms were so strong and so constant that I started looking for answers in doctors' offices and even went to the psychiatrist because I thought I was going crazy. No one found anything, I didn't know anything about this nor did I have anyone to help me understand what was going on with me, so I started writing it all down and trusting the dreams and the information I was getting because it was all I had and nothing else. If I'm going to tell you part of my personal experience it's because context is necessary.

On the night of June 19, 2018, my head started to burn as if a hot liquid was being poured on it from above and my whole body started shaking as that "liquid" went down my back to my feet. From that time, it was 5 days of constant shaking, heat and burning in each of my chakras in ascending order repeated every hour, without sleeping because I was only disconnected for periods of 15 minutes in which I was given the informaci I was going to need, and almost unable to eat. In the early morning of June 23, already totally exhausted and feeling that my body could no more, I became convinced that I would leave this plan because besides I had been experiencing reality as from outside my body, I sat on the bed and said out loud: "if this "It is my death, then it is, but if not, my mission come." I myself had no idea what I was saying or why I was saying something like that, but a few minutes after I went back to bed another "Being" (nothing like those of the first dream) put my head in her lap and wrapped her hands, "You're going to it tar okay we're almost done", he told me and showed me something that doesn't need to be explained. Less than two weeks later I opened this page and started sharing information about the physical body adaptation process, without me realizing it.

This morning I woke up after a dream difficult to describe by the absolute beauty and perfection of the Master Plan, in which I was shown several pieces of my personal puzzle, but I will share only what I know to share because it's a collective message, though dont know exactly what it means. I was somewhere in the "outer space" and I was accompanied by 4 presences that I could recognize and one of them was that Being who surrounded my head with his hands, made me move a few steps to show me something and said to me: "THE SUN IN YOU. YOU ALREADY COMPLETED", and then she showed me Gaia surrounded by a shiny white halo with a fine golden edge around it. I asked him if I should share it here with you when he woke up and quietly, he nodded. I don't know exactly what it means because I no longer let my mind tell me a story, but I do know what I felt and it's immense and indescribable. When you read this, what everyone understands from that message: "THE SUN IN YOU" is only for yourselves, I just shared the message because it should be, but it is not necessary to explain to me what you think it can mean, just feel nlo and let him meaning reveals itself.

~Alicia~

Original Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment