"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Celia Fenn - focus within and keep our frequency high - 09.06.2022


So...post the 6/6/6 I am feeling the comforting presence of Angels and the Royal Star Lions around me. Of course we are moving towards Lions Gate so they are helping to align us with what promises to be a massive shift as we enter the new time spiral.
But first....the Full Moon in Sagittarius coming up on the 14th of June and the Solstice on the 21st.
I must say, it hasn't been easy since the 6/6/6 Portal.
We are asked to focus within and keep our frequency high in the range of Love and Compassion, with an open Heart and a clear energy signature/light body.
And, of course, all the lower frequency energy that surrounds us means we are see sawing up and down quite a bit!
Archangel Michael reminds us that we are part of the "Rising Wave" of the New Earth, and not the descending wave of the old Earth.
Whenever we feel the emotional vibes of old earth pulling us down, we need to refocus on the New Earth and consciously choosing to align with what is coming in.
This is especially true with all the gloom and doom and fear tactics that are being employed to make us believe that there is not "enough" on the Earth to support us and our lives. This is so not true. We have all that we need within ourselves to create a beautiful and abundant life.
I remind myself every day to be grateful for all that I have and all that will come to me as I walk the empowered path of Light and Integrity. I have confidence that All my Needs are met and that I am blessed and cared for.
The Angels are all around..and the beautiful Star Lions!
Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment