"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Carta Astral 222 - Energy Update - 06.06.2022


Dear family, I still don't know what "happened" a few hours ago (I felt it around 3:00 am central Mexico time) because it has nothing to do with the Sun nor a wave of cosmic radiation or Schumann resonance why and there is only two short-lived peaks (although most likely yes related). I actually think it was more of a switch upload to our whole Nervous System as part of the update we are experiencing. Out of nowhere I started to feel a lot of vibration throughout my body, pain in my feet and calves (as if I were electrocuting), a lot of anxiety (it's been over a year and a half since I had an anxiety attack ), ascending heat in every chak ra and a lot of pressure on different parts of the head. Plus I felt a gap in my mouth stomach, activity in my throat chakra and body pounded like I was going to get a fever. Still as I write this, I have a headache (which may be because I didn't sleep while feeling like I was in "dying"), buzzing and "noiseing" in my ears and cold hands and feet.

So this is a good time to remind you how you can tell whether the symptoms are because of the effect of the process we are living or if they are not related to it:

- Symptoms are cyclic (repeat every certain time and behave in the same way).
- Just as they arrive instantly, they also disappear. By this I mean we don't experience a gradual improvement like we would with some illness caused by another reason, they just disappear in minutes.
- We have sensations that are not logically related to each other, i.e. our feet hurt, our stomach burns and we feel tingling in the head all at the same time without being related.
- They are always preceded or followed by some vivid or very strange dream, or an anxiety attack.
- Intuitively WE KNOW it's something we've not experienced before and it doesn't look like any illness or illness we've had before (that's why they scare us more, because we don't recognize them).
- We feel better after bathing or being in contact with water. Symptoms get worse if we lay down, if it was a disease it would be exactly the opposite.
- Accompanied by downloads of information, epiphanies, crying attacks, excess emotions.
- No drug or remedy works, in fact they sometimes cause a paradoxical effect (i.e. it causes reflux the indicated drug for reflux).
- Reading, listening, seeing or receiving information related to the Ascension process reduces the intensity of the symptoms significantly, as is asking our Higher Being to reduce the intensity.
- We feel the need to make sounds, sing, shout or run because we need to channel the excess vibration (that doesn't happen with any disease).

I hope this little list will help you not freak out, but it's always best to visit your doctor to make sure everything is ok in case you have very strong symptoms. I only give them the information I have based on my experience, but in no way does this supersede a diagnosis. Going to the doctor doesn't force you to follow any treatment, just please don't risk it It's always best to be sure that everything is okay, plus that will help you stay more calm. Yesterday I shared two texts, one from Cosmic Gateway and the other from Amanda, look for them on the wall and read them both (first Cosmic Gateway, and then Amanda's) because they summarize very well what we are living now and because they are both a beauty. The "next step" for everyone is starting to materialize in three-dimensional reality, so they're most likely starting to see how the pieces of the puzzle they've been putting together fit (although they've only recently been realized) that it was not the landscape they believed but another different), and you will also see how everything starts to flow unhindered and without complications because finally we all align with everything that vibrates in the frequency that is compatible with ours. Drink lots of water and rest, this too shall pass. May God bless these new beginnings

~Alicia~

No comments:

Post a Comment