"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Crack the Matrix - Red or Blue Pill? Your Choice


Plasma implants were first put into surface humanity population 26,000 years ago. Each time just before an individual was incarnated, he was re-implanted again. In this way, the surface population was kept in amnesia for the whole 26,000-year cycle.

An implant is a plasma black hole with an approximate diameter similar to the diameter of an electron (10-17 meters). It is rotating in a strong magnetic field which produces an antigravitational effect on the plasma. 

The implants in the frontal lobe of the brain compromise the decision-making/free will process and keep the person separated from the Source. The implants in the reptilian brain cortex keep the person locked into survival fears and thus susceptible to become a slave worker for the central banking system. 
CRACK THE MATRIX * * * for your implants No.1.
Headphones recommended!

I am God - I am Not God



The implants above the navel separate heaven from Earth, a man from a woman, emotions from the mind, love from sexuality thus used to control sheeple. They fragment the personality and block the flow of kundalini life force. They suppress the emotions, which lower their vibrational frequency from joy into pain, then further into anger, and down into sadness, further down into fear, then apathy and finally into unconsciousness. This is the reason why many people feel nothing. 


CRACK THE MATRIX * * * for your implants No.2.
Headphones recommended!

Sex is Love - Sex is Not Love


My Note: I tried the first one, and I must say I felt my head more "clear", these videos very new, so I will share here my experiences because I try to meditate with it daily, and also I will update this page if have more in this series. If you want to try it and feel free to share with me and others your experiences in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment