"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Jason Estes Update - 05.04.2021

Update:
With template tests now completed we are on our way into the Avatar window and the depths of the storm, remember that as we progress forward true reality is merging into this reality and those who are synced up with it are finding more and more room and those who are not are being shown why not this is a major part of the redemption while the hardest part of the storm begins on April 15th this window allows us a chance to get clear before then so take these next 10 days to really ask yourself, what in me is not part of true reality? what in me wants me to fail? what in me is sabotaging my true happiness? what in me wants me to die? these are major questions so take your time asking them however once you ask one then ask "what can i do better around this" and begin to apply what you learn for many its as simple as a few minutes a day carved out for your processes, Enjoy the ride ::hugs::

No comments:

Post a Comment