"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Happy New Year


First of all I would like to thank you for your attention throughout the year. 

2020 was an interesting year, not a year what we wished for but I think we have grown a lot, and caused more awakening among the population. 
Perhaps the change is not yet visible on the physical plane, but energetically the energies are clearer and stronger. 
As we move deeper into the Age of Aquarious, we will see intense transformation on every part of our life as on the world stage. 
I have high hope for 2021. 
I feel finally we will see a lot of hidden things as come to the surface, a lot of disclosure, unveiling the Cabal, and more stronger presence of our higher self and our Star Sisters and brothers as the Veil become more thinner and finally dissolve. 
2021´s passwords are the Trust, and the Flow.

I know a lot of us very tired and we stand on the point that we had an attitude - I believe when I see it. 
Trust me, you will see the changes in a positive manner. Maybe now looks not so but every day is a new beginning, things can change.

"It's not the end of the world
No, not the end of the world
Throw on your fancy attire, fears in the fire
Don't lose hope
It's no funeral we're attending
Actually, just the beginning

A fortune teller told me the power's in your mind
You might see a cliff, but I see a way to fly
Flipping off the flop, now I just enjoy the ride
Just enjoy the world, yeah, I just enjoy the ride

what a time
to be alive
Don't say goodbye"



I wish all of you an amazing New Year with all of your dreams and wishes comes true!

See ya next year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment