"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

I lost my Wednesday

When you are deeper and deeper in the path of the spirituality/ ascension, you start to sense the Time different. The time just here exists like so we use right now. When I think back to my child me and now me, one is common, still can´t sense the normal 3D way the Time. Not misunderstand, I not late from nowhere, I know which time right now, but the dates and years are different. The time is running, very fast go "forward", now morning, later night, 1 day away, start the next, soon next week, after another month and another year pass by, and I feel myself beyond that, timeless, like the Time not can affect me, I am still I am who use to be, more experienced, learned this and that and my body change, get older but not Me, the Core me. The feeling when you sit in a chair or stand in one place and just the stage moving forward in front of you. You sense the time but you are not complete part of it.


So this is the 2nd or 3rd week when I lost my Wednesday. Time to time happened with me with other days but so often like nowadays...no. Like the dates not in synchrony with the days. I know yesterday was 20, spring equinox here in Europe (not should be at 21?) but was a Tuesday sense that day and this morning I wake up and had a Wednesday sense but NO, today Thursday and somebody again steal my Wednesday...or I skip...Timeline jump, some glitch in the flow of time? But the funny thing is, in my family also time to time sense this and even peoples who not in spiritual....so sure you had this with you too...
But this winter the animals were not in synchrony with the season too...the little birds sang middle of winter time in the -10 degree like at spring...It was weird. My opinion that our World not in synchrony anymore with the normal "old" used to be Life. The old Earth - Way - Paradigm is fallen apart...

When I start to think back when this or that happened to me, I don´t know which year was it, really I must ask my mum because I don´t know. If that date not have written somewhere, then I don´t know. For example - when I move to Austria - I don´t know, when exact date when I graduated from school - shame on me - I don´t know which year. The funny - when I and my boyfriend come together...I don´t know, we not make any yearly anniversary, ( mostly the man not interested about it, and forget it, but why should I be mad at me when I also forget it?) maybe I am not a normal woman? 
I should recognize this when I had a history class - learn and remember dates? I could just put in the right century and after just Lotto guess... of course I know some dates but just because every year the media take care that we not forget.

While I do not sense "normal" way the time this not good for my family, I not really recognize that I did not visit them almost 5 years, just the fact that they become older, ill and then pass away. X Y was here and after gone. How can you explain this for somebody who does not really understand this concept...

Nowadays when I convert 432Hz music, and I found my "old" favorites, I get shocked when I saw this music was big Hit more than 18 years before etc... 18 years, 20 years and just fly away.

 I live day by day, more and more try to live for the Now + or - some days when need to think about the shopping list, what you cook this and that day etc, but not worry or overthinking what will be next month, summer, next year...not worth it, I learned it. I planned this and that and always happening something that changes all things, so I do not plan, and since january I flow. 


I not waiting anymore the Event or situation updates or sealed indictments opening etc. because of 1. I know it will happen, 2.  everything has the Divine Timing 3. nothing happening those dates what they give to you or till now nothing worked on that day...I am even skeptical about the big Bum here in March...they told to us last year September and after October and nothing visible happened etc. 
You can be nervous, angry, jump and run all way long, but you asked, wished, manifested that thing and everything has the perfect timing, the Universe not make Lottery, not shoot to the blue, the Universe calculating, precise, and the Universe know when what can give you at the very best time. Need to Learn it, where hard give back the control, but more this will be our reality, when You and Your Higher Self together sit near the wheel and control your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment