"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Huge Energy Blast

Still happening a huge energy blast for 22 hours 



The chart is crazy - high vibe guys


Also, a K4-K5 geomagnetic storm arrived today.... these can produce symptoms if you are sensitive for it



I felt myself yesterday night like a truck hit me, and I got flu symptoms+headache

Also soon here the spring equinox and full moon, so prepare for yourself for these intense energies, listen to your body, eat what you wish, but always drink much clean water, and try to ground yourself - walk in nature, swim, gardening etc. if you are tired then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment