"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Star Trek Discovery Aha moment


I like sci-fi moves/series/books these give me back the feelings a little bit what I miss here on Earth much - to be in the Universe´s circulating system - to go everywhere where I would like, discover - contact another kind of species, learn, grow, understand the great mysteries called life, not be stuck  here on Earth, no extraterrestrial life forms and the great adventure that how I pay my bills...


So recently I watch Star Trek Discovery Season 2  and have one part - episode 6, the title The Sound of Thunder and while I watched I had a strong Aha moment - parallel with our obsessors called Archons. If you not heard about them then start to search this name on 2012 The Portal or here on my website...the fantasy not always far away from the reality.
So I think this part worth to watch it, covertly like our situation... I think you should watch it and write a comment which thoughts come to your mind .. if you want.

The main story about season 2 is the Red Angel and the mysterious signals which lead to different locations across the Universe that the Discovery help there. In this part, another of the mysterious signals leads the Discovery to one of the officer´s (Saru ) homeworld of Kaminar. His species (Kelpiens) are hunted by the Ba´ul when they reach the next evolutional ladder, they get caught and kill- they call the Great Balance. 


The funny things are that this story almost the same as ours. We have a superior race (Archons/reptilians) who are technologically advanced species and they do everything that we can´t reach our evolutional next step. They made the Veil, observe everybody, who are dangerous to the system, die. They also hide from us, they also lie to us, lie about our own history, origin, give us disfigured religions, and hide every evidence about other extraterrestrials and about so many things. 
And the bombs in every village in the series same like the plasma/toplet bombs - they able to make a mass murder then give up. But the good thing - We have helped across the Universe, and we continue to grow up, evolve. And we will be free too..soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment