"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Disturbing, crazy dream about a ritual

I had a very interesting dream last night, very unusually staff, and long time I did read nothing about disturbing Deep State things so I don´t know where this comes from but I remember I already dreamed this once before...before I knew about the Cabal and their "sick" things. But why now?
 I did not know for sure I should share this or not with you but I think peoples should more aware about ritual killing and cannibalism what the elite do.
Yeah this dream about ritual, I did not remember for every detail, and I wake up 1 or 2 times while I dreamed but when I fall into sleep I was found myself again in this dream and my cat was also unusually restless. This was not a nightmare for me, I was not in panic mode, more surprised and a WTF?! category and I knew I am not alone there, my Higher Self with me, and if I had any trouble She help me and this is just a dream ( I hope) or crazy adventure in the astral field where everything is possible. Really, everything...even if a bullet hit you many times, you stand up and go or you get sunk in deep water and can´t breathe - then breath water you can do when You fall then try to fly :) 
IF you do not believe such a thing ever can happen in real life then just scroll for other articles or just read like a crazy "dream story".

The location - I don´t know for sure, the houses looked like American style, the streets too. We lived there like a newbie, my mum and me. We were younger and a lot slimmer but we looked like almost the same as right now. She gets invited to the neighborhood for some kind of party. She doesn't want to go alone so I was with her.  The house where we go was close by end of the street, with a big garden in front of the house, a big stone road goes till to the entrance. It becomes dark when we go there and she (the host) and other women were already waiting for us, the fence was metal goes around the property and inside the fence was electricity. My mum successfully touched two times and she gets shocked while the women were laughing like it was a good joke. They were not happy about me, but not show this to me, and I also get invited. Inside the house had an old style little room full of people, all are a family member, they already sit around the tables, not so much space was there to go left or right. The kids were sitting on a couch and armchairs. There was a lot of dogs under the tables, I accidentally kicked them but they were not responding. They invite us to eat, but I did not wish there anything and my mum also not. The kids eat pancakes and their plate was full of Nutella chocolate cream and whipped cream and they always hang on their mobile phone and games. One young boy starts to talk to me like he wanted something from me that night but I was not interested in him. All peoples were strange for me, or I was there the stranger.
My mum was disappearing, I searched with my eyes her but I did not find so I started to ask around the peoples. Their answer was - Soon she will back, don´t worry. I ask the host women and she says the same - Soon she is back, don´t worry, eat, feel good. I did not felt good, I felt that she lie and she wore a white dress. Later all the adults went away, I left there with two young girls and with that boy. They were neutral with me, just play, like they totally not interested in the situation around them and the young boy was my "guard" but he did not like much that I not interested about him. They want me to put in their family if the night goes successful. The feeling that something bad thing happening became stronger and I got flashed in my mind about bones with some flesh on it...it was a human chest and skull somewhere an outside cooking place. I saw the ashes what the wood and the coal left. I stand up and try to go out but the door was locked. The kids say all of it is locked and also the windows, so I can´t go out that I do not disturb them. The host women know I was a troublemaker since I show up. I looked out the window and I saw in the distance a big bright light. I want to go out and save my mum but I did not know that place, and what should I do. I ask help from my Higher Self and She answered, told me every step what I should do. I found a gun, like an old hunter gun and find big bullets for it. 
The next picture, that I am outside in the garden, it was a big property and go to the place where the all family member was gathering. They burned a bonfire, the host women were the high priest or priestess - this word was in my mind - and there stood my mum next to it also in white dress and drugged. There was some statue, but I did not remember which one,  I just know that they want to make a ritual, sacrifice my mum - stabbing a dagger into her chest, burning/cooking and after eating her.
I pointed the gun to the high priest, and told to the family, if somebody come closer I will shoot her. She was surprised about the gun and doubt about my ability to use it. I set back this security thing and I said - You wants to find out? I don´t think your god makes you bulletproof. She replied back that my God will not save me either, I am alone, nobody will save us. With my head, I looked up to the sky and there was some flying light ball in the sky and they made some round above us. She said I ruined everything - if they can´t finish their ritual something will happening with their family like they won´t be any more protected or something.  About this, an answer slips out from my mouth - that they can sacrifice the grandma. I grab my mother and gone away. I was thinking I call the police but I got an answer to my mind that they "have the police in a pocket" and nobody will believe me if I go to public, because they know how they can cover their marks and evidence. I told them I did not speak just let us go away and never cross our path anymore. I could take out my mum and I wake up.

If you have something similar or other disturbing dreams, you can share calmly in the comment section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment