"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Lost on Earth

I feel lost.

I don´t find my space.

I don´t know what should I do.
I feel like the time is standing.
And everything stops going forward.
Strange feeling, like this new energy, washed away some part of me. 
Some part of old me - previous life things, what was stuck inside me.
But I`m calm, maybe a storm coming? 
If somebody says the transformation and the changes are easy...then they lie


What will coming? Honestly, I totally don´t know,  I not see the big picture.
 I think right now just go with the flow, fill up my days with usual stuff and if I get higher guidance on what I should do, then I do that if I can receive correctly. 


Update


LOL I´m not crazy - 

"** I think I forgot to put this in the post, but a lot of people have been talking about feeling lost or feeling like they're in a dream, confused, even a little bit unsure about their next step. And energy with the chest/heart due to these shifts. I feel alot of energy in my hands w these shifts too- like vibrating. Women's cycles been off, mine was very different this month as well. Let all the emotions and purging come up, heal, release, clear... meditate, water or juice fast, eat plant based diet, lots of water, rest, be kind and remember "the ego is not your amigo" We only attract what we are." Aluna Ash


"Much to be said about the space we are moving through at present. It's a very transitional state that is tearing away lots of old timelines to move into the next level.

I found myself processing quite a bit of old thought patterns, emotions and scenarios that haven't been present in my field for quite sometime ~ 6 months, 12 months & 18 months so almost feels like this energy from August 2017 Eclipse closes off a cycle ~ all the lessons that we have gone through, since that time we are embodying the mastery of this wisdom & understanding, while releasing the energy of the "emotions & mental thoughts"

There is quite the in between, limbo, pause space vibe going on ~ which requires us to be present, patient and pause. As the energies are recalibrated so that the next opening can be revealed. Also known as a timeline jump. Where everything is energy and frequency based ~ the pause between cycles.

I got called back to look at an article I wrote for last February very interesting themes coming around again ~ as i've noticed each year has similar experiences and energy just one more noticeable notch up along the 5D energies 💜🙏

If you are curious you can read more about it here: https://www.cosmicg8way.com/…/eclipse-big-timeline-changes-…"
Alisha Braché





No comments:

Post a Comment