"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

The Schumann graph is kicking



No sun activity at the moment (solar wind, geomagnetic storm) I don´t know which energy this is but for me, it´s great except I hear high-pitch ringing in the ear. I am high, I mean my mood is good, very good, bliss, no pain, more sensitive etc. long time I did not feel so - like a child who singing and dancing under the rain, and just happy, carefree, see the beauty around her/him, and just celebrate the life.... maybe intense heart chakra activation...and not forget still the full moon accords are here some days...

Something massive going on behind the scene, and the clearing + activation process is intensive right now - super opportunity to make inner work - healing-cleansing inner work, meditation.  

If you feel bad (pain, emotional up-down ) eat clean food, drink plenty of water, rest - sleep. 

   

Comet is visible today in the latest LASCO coronagraph imagery as it approaches near the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment