"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

8D Audio !??

I think I was living in a cave till now because till today I never heard anything like this...my last knowledge was the simple Dolby surround system - 3D ...lol 

But have 8D audio - of course for the best experience you should listen with headphones. 

The specialty is that the sound goes around your head, make it totally surround - really - interesting experience. 

This method comes from Ambisonic Audio, they used especially for the VR technology - so if you see in 360 degrees you should listen to voices/music around the same degree too.

First of all interesting experience and addictive but give a very strange feeling. I was listening to some 8D songs and I must say when I was standing up I get a bit disoriented and dizzy - but this is my head - sensitive :) The music in 3D much more better and of course simple stereo tuned into 432Hz is the Superking 4 me :) 

If somebody wants to know more about this just type inside your browser searching field Ambisonic audio and if you want to listen more these type of songs then just write in the youtube  - 8D music.

I`m curious about your opinion please just comment under this blog post or on FaceBook.

Some example 3 different type of music: slow - dance - relax 





2 comments:

  1. I came across 8D Audio recently and I have dedicated my own website as I love the experience this sound brings. Do you think it will last I would love to know your thoughts on this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I think not so much people know about this 8D audio yet, it´s kind of a new thing and if I just look the numbers in youtube - some songs over the 4-5 million view - so seems popular too. At the moment have not higher audio technology yey and I think still have a lot of potencial in this. Not look that how long will hold this trend - if somebody like it, they will listen anyway it´s a trend or not - peoples still sell cd-s, dvd-s, and not a new thing mainly that you can buy almost everything in digital. Always have newcomers and for them this will be new :) If you like to do it, then just follow your passion and rest will come. By the way - congrat for your website :) have a nice day

      Delete