"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

To the Resistent Movement and to the Galactic Federation

I'm sorry, please forgive me. 
Somethimes i have no courage to act.
Sometimes i fall into the daily life. 
Time to time my strenght abandon me and i fall. 
Sometimes doubts come to the surface inside me, and i must fight - i call it duel between mind and heart. 
But until now i allways stand up and continue my journey because the life is short for us, like a glance. 
Here in the surface of the planet the life is hard but also contains many beauty, miracle, love what is worth to fighting for. 
I hope - I know - that one day i can welcome you on Earth, dear elder brothers and sisters :) 
You know me, for me the music tells more then 1000 words.
Thank you.
I am Who I am 


No comments:

Post a Comment