"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Mercure Retrograde, new incoming heavy energies how I experience


Before I recognized the mercury retrograde, I didn't know what was causing the big upheaval in my life - sudden failure of electronic devices, the car parts get broken - oil leaked, lights get broken, engine problem etc, and if we took it from the mechanic it was worse than before, or the ferret had tasted cables in that period. Later I find out, not the bad luck knocking on our door when we had no money just this planet caused turbulence and of course the bad things happening not in good time. So far this year, only my toaster gave up at summertime mercury retrograde, and I hope for this year we are finished about bad luck. 

But something definitely happened, the Mercur also affects transport, traffic, communications - the last one affects a lot of people, especially when they don´t know the basic polite words like please and thank you when they ask something and receive it. 
But the serious problem right now not this, the traffic, the peoples on the road. It´s crazy! I don´t know what happened this year, but since the 1st of November, the drivers are totally insane on the road! Till now there used to be careless - impatient - fast drives, raisins on the roads, but now there is something front going on or I don't know, or so many people have a death wish. 
On Friday we took the highway to the capital and two cars fought in front of us to get into one lane. It almost became an accident in front of us. Another driver, I don't know what she did next to us, but for a while, she lost control of the vehicle and waggled left and right to our line too. Unfortunately, the lack of indexing and failure to observe the stopping distances are commonplace, and that day the painted bands were not really taken into consideration. I was very happy when we arrived intact at the destination. 



In our little village, there is nothing but a tiny temple, so we have to go to another village or the surrounding towns for everything and the fastest way to do this is to use the highway. The highways are full of trucks. I respect their work, I know they do a lot of work, etc., but unfortunately, more and more truck drivers are terrorizing the car drivers. I can´t drive but I have eyes to see what´s going on. The first problem for many of us is that trucks start overtaking each other and holding off the traffic. My favorite when they do this on an uphill. And our biggest problem, which didn't happen the first time, and unfortunately on Wednesday happened again when the truck ignores our overtaking, dropped one-two with his index (in better cases) and pulls the steering wheel on us. So we are just middle of the truck and him already in our line! The truck driver pressed us almost to the separating concrete. My boyfriend honked and voiced his opinion by internationally hand signal and even the trucker was upset, while he and his partners played truck races on the highway. We went slow in front of him and he just honks very long while we also couldn´t go forward about another truck race. The last case was in October, my mum very carefully driver, holds every rule, and one time she wants to overtake a truck, she made a signal and in the last moment the truck just anticipates front of her, so she needed to break in a highway that not crash. WTF?? What the hell is going on? Everybody went crazy? They can´t see us, while they have a mirror? Of course hard to see us when their legs are in the window or pushing their phone etc. 



I support very much the self-driving vehicle or flying cars since this thing even come to my mind when I was a teenager (that time the average people do not know about this), and as I say, the highest risk factor on the road is the human. If we take the all accidents all around the globe in one database, we will see that very high percent - more then 90% comes from human failure - not concentrate, regardless, fall into sleep, drank, under drugs, phone, not checking the vehicle, etc. And how many accidents and death come from this...a very high percent would be avoidable...of course for the self-driving cars the humanity need mental evolving - no hackers, proper planning, and no humans who have a death wish and try their luck.

Anyway, very heavy energies arrived in the last days, and as I realized so much triggering the shadow self. Stronger comes the feeling that I don´t want to be part of this society, and become more and more alien for me, not understand and I don´t want to understand either. I´m normally a peaceful warrior but in the last days my inside beast came out. The old unhealed emotional injuries come to surface again, I was angry, pissed off, down, lost, confused, very rebellious, bumbling (I successfully burned myself, and a lot of thing experience gravitation nowadays) and very much inner chit-chat which hard to control and at night hard to fall into sleep with it or even meditate, and feel so much pressure, so much pain (emotionally and physically), I even questioned this all aliens, Light Forces, Resistance Movement things, what happened if this just a joke? I never met them, I never saw them, even I not dreaming with them. These energies totally made me inside-out, off-balanced. The only thing that I wanted, that this all be over finally, I want to finish this, I want to go home wherever it is, just be over and forget this nightmare. I don´t want to do this, how long I should be here? Later flu symptoms came, so I´m ill right now (I´m very rarely ill) and I sleep nowadays like something knock me out. And what I experience that the peoples do not really pay attention to things and each other. Everybody exists in their little bubble and mostly ignoring the outside world.
One time I ask my higher self, that she can give me any advice, her answer was - Survive it...hmm very practical advice, seem so I have interesting humor out there.

The society more in collapse mode, the lightworkers, and high-vibration people separate more from the sleeping members of society, like the rich from the poor. A bit hard to be in centered while the madness is out there, even if just go for shopping and also handle the incoming energies which able to twist us. The energies are like waves, become stronger and stronger and more frequent. We have a shorter time to integrate and while we finished one there are the next one, we not really have rest period anymore - No stopping.

I started listening again healing frequency music and that help a lot, I feel much better like yesterday and a day before and of course the resting/sleeping also very much helpful. 

Also, the energies are building up for 11:11 gate and after to the Full moon 12:11 - so maybe that´s why so dense this energy...but we will get through this that jump to the next energy wave, maybe the next one will bring more bliss and joyful feelings.


If you are curious here another energy report from Natasha - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1gdbCahJH8

So please dear Soul, take care of yourself, drive - travel carefully! I wish you the best to handle these energy waves. And don´t overwhelm yourself, one step a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment