"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

No more google advertisement...

I think soon you will realize no more google advertisement on this blog. I did take away today - it was very annoying recently and I was not satisfied. In the past, it seemed a good idea, I was hoping too much. I thought that these times while I make my blog is paying off while I did not work on my internet business (thanks for the cabal they ruined that too) - but I never imagined in my boldest dreams that in 1 year I earn only 2,20 Euro. Wow - not enough for 1kg bread here... 
Okay - So yeah that´s it, enjoy the clean version of this blog and thank you, everybody, who stay with me and support the site with visiting and reading, without you this site will be already abandoned or deleted. 
Cheers :)



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your great decorated site. Now your site is very unique, without the ads. Iam soory that they ruined your ecommerce.but there is no turning back.i hope you will find new ways to move further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much your kind words - I appreciate much. Yeah, you are absolute right - the old ways are gone I should find a new way, a better way, and see the things in a higher perspective.

      Delete
  2. You are not forgotten. But its better to be hidden.

    ReplyDelete