"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Adressing the delay of ascension issue via Spear of light blog

Thanks to many very good articles I read last night I was able to finally name the issue that was bothering me for so long, which was root of my mixed and negative emotions toward many things that was told from many sources.

THE DELAY

I will start with a little personal story. It was 2012 many sources were telling that The Ascension will happen, through that year a date was specified 21.12.12, as many other people I thought: "This is it". I focused and waited for that day. Done a lot of inner and energetic work, because I was so much focused on 21.12 I started to neglect more and more all of my 3D responsibilities the closer the date was coming, since I though that they werent worth my time because they would be gone after Ascension.

The day of 21.12 I spended mostly on meditations, getting into high vibrations etc. I barely used internet, visited some sites were they also reinforce themseleves that something is going to happen (on spectrum from apocalypse to ascension). One of those site posted this song:

I went to my bed full of happines and hope how much great my life will gonna be from now, or more how much my new body, the light body would be awesome!

On 22.12.12 I woke up and.... nothing changed...no mass arrest, no martial law, not even a single flying saucer...status quo. Many spoke that age of aquarius begin from now and etc. (a bit of hope back then for myself). For the rest of that december I read a lot of messages how things gonna soon change or that 01.01.2013 was the real date. Due to my neglect of 3D thing a lot in my personal and professional life crasched, I complicated my life in a lot of ways. Problems that I haunted me for many years, some still yet.


ASCENSION DELAY EFFECT ON LIGHTWORKERS POPULATION.

Due to awakening process or other factors many of lightworkers start to have a change of view on major issues:

1. View of reality, most of them had change in their perception of seeing world around them as false, artifical, non benefactor to them. This lead into ideas, sometimes actions of withdraw from it or minimalising participation in it: "Why should I climb corporate ladder? Why should I work for this meaningless 3D objects? Soon I will leave this planet for other or maybe this plane for another density!"

2. Groudning,due to ideas like: Ascension, Mass Arrest, Financial Reset, Cosmic Liberation etc. some of them decide to not invest their time, power, property, energy into actual system since they await its own end[matrix] in close frame of time: "Work and save money to be able to buy house? Nesara or some yamachita gold will enable this for me soon."

3. Change in morality and spirituality due to awakening, lightwork etc. that makes them to withdraw from participating in society e.g: "I will not vote at all because the system its in itself a way of enslavement for me" or "I will not participate in this spiritual practice (church masses) or in religion community while they either false or black magick. This lead to alienation and feeling being alone.

4. Skip finance duties due to believe of financial reset or Nesara that puts them into poverty: 
"Why work? Extra hours? for what? Nesara will come soon so I will not have to go to job I hate everyday, I will wait!"

5. Looking desperate for hope. By this I mean following situation: "They wroted in channeled message that there some delays, I cant wait! But wait, this guy on another blog is saying they will come next monday, His right!" No one have the whole picture, but if the puzzle pieces dont fit we look for another, many bad people use that against us. 

6. Abandoning of developing own interest:"I really liked studying (major discipline of science) but they wroted that it false and manipulated (medicine, theology, finances etc.) so maybe its better to wait when Ascended Masters and Galactic Forces will give us true knowledge!" or "Why do I have to study this or learn that (mechanics, repairing something, taxes etc.) after liberation I will just manifest it or most of those will be useless due to society advance."

7. Fear of being leftover: "I will not go to that party, those people are low vibration, I will had to drink alcohol and speak about meaningless things. I cannot afford that! What if ascension happen, I dont want to be leftover due to having alcohol induced low vibrations" , "I need to do inner work, outer work, spiritual work, etheric work, plasma work, heal all of my 2404532 past lifes traumas, develop my lightbody in according to those lightbody blue prints or I will fail inspction of intergalactic ascension officers and will have to wait for another 24,000 years."

Those are natural reactions after awakening to perception of living in false reality, false system, financial slavery. Some would say: "ground yourself", but being lightworker, anchoring light etc. lead to often situation of being immersed in higher vibration, light due to feeling them being more natural, true to reality of higher planes from were we came from, for many it also a way of escape from trauma (it almost as if I ascending!). Also the feeling that everything is false and soon will end dont make anyone agitated to invest own power in 3D. But not investing in 3D make above 7 issues starting to creep into live and slowly eroding wellbeing of lightworker (come soon galactic forces Im so poor!). 

If the timeline is spreading then those issues starting to getting more influence if they not adressed but reality of soon liberation (divine plan) doesnt help in resolving them. This lead into semi perpetual cycle of problems of not being invested enough in 3D due to liberation that make problem of it and often escaping into ascension focused life due problems in 3D reality. That cycle lead into frustration from delayes of liberation that enchance this fatal cycle which makes point 5 enchanced and additional fuel whole cycle.



Original Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment