"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Lonely Wolves Soul Program

Dear Lightworker/warriors - Dear Soul community here on Earth

We are all sometimes desperate, we are all sometimes inpatient, angry to the world, to the peoples, to the light forces, to ourselves - we want back our life before we came here to Planet Earth. 
We live - love - believe - but we fall too - some of us easily stand up and continue their life but also for some of us hard and we stay on the ground because we can´t do it alone, nobody help us, and the lightworkers community often suffer about ignorance and just put the blade into them instead be patient and help us. 
We are all tired and we are not at the same level of consciousness and better to put our head into the ground that we do not see other´s suffering, struggling or fed up that again and again we repeat the same thing to other lightworkers or to another awakened one or just somebody who have not the courage to step on the light side yet. 
We are different with a different background, different life path, different programming - life situation etc. but at the same time, we are One. Here on Earth too.
We all want that the life becomes easy, joyful, loving, we are want that the suffering and the divisions finally be ending. 


I think everybody gets the experience about the dark night of the soul - not easy when everything around you and inside you broke and fall apart. Painful - lonely - broken - your choice that stays inside long and gives up - continue to blame everybody - go against yourself or you become a phoenix and rise - up and up and do everything that becomes your 2.0. Can be that you will fall again but if you rise again you become your 3.0 version, a better one. Just not give up and don´t be fearful about the fall. 

You know how many times I fall? How many times I questioned my existence, why I am here, for what reason because I am nothing, I can´t do this anymore? How many times I give up? How many times I ask my galactic family that they should come and pick me up or just let me die? How many times I think that will be my last meditation and I finish this thing ones for all? How many times I blame the Light forces that they are incompetent? But I still think that they are too soft for this job...but the coins have to sides...we are also not do everything that will end this all.  


The reasons are - we can´t put beside our Ego, our own agenda, we still want fame, that somebody makes gratitude our effort, simply because we don´t want that the peoples have forgotten us what we did to them, we want huge money about our service (you not recognize that almost everything is overpriced in the spiritual/Ezo community?) - respect those who do their job "silently" and more efficiently, they do the best what they can, and not just sit and wait that this or that happen. 

Blaming is the easiest and the most comfortable way. The waiting and do nothing is dangerous. You don´t know what you should do - OK - but the basic good you can do - smile, say thank you, be grateful what you have, help others if you can, participate on  group - global meditations, raise your vibrations - not need immediately change the world - first change yourself - after you can do in your environment -  Show an example of your humanity and after change the world and you will find partners for it.

Our community still like a fragment - we can´t think like one, we still can´t put beside our programming for one goal, because still inside our group the 100. monkey effect. If somebody writes an own opinion what is a bit different like a group model or try to highlight from another perspective, then some people go against this one immediately ramming into the ground and the 97 follow the act - while only 1 people try to make peace inside a group - the sheep effect still active - the "not let me outside the ring", perception is active, the belonging somewhere is still active. 


Of course, everybody wants to belong somewhere but don´t worry If you not fit into nowhere - maybe your team is not ready, you are not the same soul - taskforce group  - your mission is different - listen to your inner voice - your higher self - and you will definitely feel when and what you should do, where you feel a bit at home.
In my whole life till now have the lonely wolf thing - but I do love cats -  I can work with groups, until they not use me like a doormat, and respect my own time - but I not feel that I belong somewhere... I did not find my team yet or even my soul mission - but I continue - I do what I feel that I should do and all depends on my mood - am I programmed? sure - but I work on it...Andy 12.0 or more version I don´t know...but I keep going...


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

So this all post has one meaning - 

  • Those peoples who feel lonely, not find their soul members, they go through hard times, or just want somebody who listen to them even if you just frustrated, angry and must put out to somebody - then write to me! 
  • Write out about your fears, your doubt, share your life story if you want - all is private. 
  • You can decide you want feedback - good words, soul support etc. or you just put out your emotion and that´s it, like a trash bin.
  • You can write to me also if something good happening with you and you can´t share with nobody - You are not abandoned! 
  • If you want you can meet via chat with other peoples who read this blog, I will work on it soon.  
  • All is free - but please not ask from me money - about this I can´t help you.
  • If you can´t write in English then write on your language - I will translate and try to answer back on your language but sorry if not understandable - google translate often produce interesting sentences.
  • TROLLS please avoid me and rest of this little community - if you want to play your games then go to an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) and play there or Grow Up and Do something GOOD for the Humanity or the Animals or for GAIA - EARTH!


Mail: kirasakura1985@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kira.sakura.12

or blog facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Beyond-The-Veil-244839826218992



Hmm I must say I had a lot of interference while I wrote this blogpost - my internet on my computer almost every 10-15 min. gone away....disturbing...


No comments:

Post a Comment