"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

The new Loki series - timetravel, broken reality and fight for the sacred timeline

I don’t think I need to introduce the Marvel universe to anyone (Avengers, Thor, Iron Man etc.)  nor that in some movies there is a soft disclosure. Cabal loves to serve the truth as fiction, and their plans in movies and series as well. 

Cobra mentioned in one of his article or interview (If I find it, I will put here the link) that the resistance also likes to smuggle a few crumbs of truth into movies. Also about his articles we know more about the timelines and how much fight between the light forces and the dark forces for the ideal timeline. 

In his latest video, Jason Estes talked about the broken reality and to know more about this concept he recommended a new series called Loki. (2:57 min.)

I watched it and till today only have 2 parts (in 23rd will be the 3rd part) but wow... if you want to know more about the timelines, or all in all like the timetravel concept and even like Loki, then I recommend to watch it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment