"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Strong Energy Incoming - Body-chakra tuning


Wohooo for more or less 24 hours we are under the effect of an incoming wave of cosmic energy (plasma / Cosmic Radiation) that feels stronger than previous ones. If I'm sharing them so far it's because I wanted to be sure of the energy patterns that activated in my body so I can describe the symptoms you may be having.
This incoming energy wave specifically activated the Crown chakra, the Third Eye and the Heart, so most likely started to feel a strange headache yesterday afternoon, the truth is I felt like all of my brain would have ′′ grown ′′ and also with a lot of pressure on the face bone, and mainly in the Third Eye (some of you may have felt tingling or warmth in your forehead); you may also have had difficulty focusing the eyes and dry eyes or reddened. Regardless of this, the strongest pressure was in the head, felt like literally my whole brain changed density (like it turned plasma or something less solid). In addition to that feeling in the whole head, they could also have experienced the feeling of being ′′ sedated ′′ or as if they were disconnected from reality, much sleep, hunger and thirst. This feeling in the head instantly disappeared around 2:00 am Central Mexico time.
Then that feeling descended into the throat chakra where it only sparked a kind of tickling in the back of the palate (it lasted just a few minutes, but some of you may be having symptoms in your throat like sore or burning, snoring or inflammation) and I also felt like my esophagus was working (as if I had lost the ability to swallow for an instant). The vibration kept going down to the Cardiac chakra and then I started to feel warmth, the double heartbeat (which personally always warns me of Cardiac chakura activations) and suddenly an overflow of an immense love. If this time I describe everything in such detail, it's because the intensity of this wave of plasma can cause them sensations and symptoms as specific as these. As each of us is experiencing an individual process, their symptoms may not be exactly the same as mine, but that was the pattern I identified because at least to me it was very evident. They may also have had visions of their future (I explained what they are and how they happen in the video I made on Sunday), dreams related to shooting stars, meteorites, alien invasions, two suns, two moons or planets too close. Although it wasn't exactly a difficult night, it could have been a night when they felt they floated, they didn't enter a deep sleep (even though they woke up with enough energy), or the effect of the ′′ flying bed ′′ (is to feel that the bed spins or not spacially located in it). It's still following the effect of this incoming energy wave, so it may be your headache, or heart symptoms. Those who have sore throats and feel that they can not breathe well, do not be scared, they did not spread anything, it is only part of the effect of this wave of plasma (although it is not too much to remind them that the fever above 37.5° not a symptom of this process and requires medical attention).
Drink a lot of water, remember that painkillers are not much help for the symptoms that causes the increase in frequency (I clarify so that if you take them and do not serve them do not be scared), keep in touch with nature as much as delo possible, and write down all the messages you receive because they are likely to also have some downloads of information or experience a timeline leap and that smell perceive or those thoughts that come ′′ out of nowhere ′′ are related to their destiny.

~ Alicia ~


My note: I can confirm, I felt this coming since monday morning european time. Strong pressure on my 3rd eye and crown chakra. I feel more disconnected from this 3D society. At night I felt more alien and distanced when I looked down to this earthly drama. 
Also Gabriel RL in the Quick notes forecast this strong energy and also Amanda Lorence too:
We have had energies containing increased plasma for the past 4 days (plasma creates initial body flux). However, NOW, we have a VERY STRONG Incoming Wave: multiple patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment