"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Schumann Chart on and off

Wow, what a crazy week and weekend were last week! The energies were build-up to the 10:10 gate, much sleepless nights - often wake up the whole night and tiredness all day. I did not know about my "holiday time" I was tired and sleepy or about the energies but definitely was something in the air. 
After the 10:10 gate, the energies stayed around us and get higher - heavier and become different till the Full Moon. 
The whole weekend my ear rang like crazy and other kinds of symptoms come in which effected my chakras. My digestive system barely functioned and time to time comes an easy vertigo and a strange floating feeling and of course the standard headache on Sunday. 
Besides those body feelings, my mood was good, with no anxiety or sadness so this energy has mostly targeted the body.
Also no geomagnetic storm, the chart in the green zone and our sun are spotless...very quiet.
Still, this cleansing-upgrading energy with us, my ear ringing like crazy and becomes active my heart chakra, time to time beating a big one or two and comes a positive excited feeling with it. 
So while this craziness was on the weekend, the Schumann Chart was OFF, the site was not available, and when becomes available, some hours later no data ON. 

Here you can see the jumping lines, so something definitely was On or still going on.




And here the missing data on the other Schumann site - big spike.



How you felt yourself on the 10:10 gate and near the Full Moon?
You can answer in the comment section if you want to share your experiences/feelings.

Update 16.10.
No data available on heartmath site too..the energies are high still





3 comments:

  1. Interesting to know. This past week was strange for me. There are 3 " projects I am involved in. Please excuse if my jargon is off. This was not an easy or Pleasant week. My pain level was strengthened in manifestation. Sleep was difficult as well. There was much to be learned from the experience however learning from the information above may explain a great deal. I appreciate that you share this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that share with us your experience. Yeah these times are not easy, and more will come - 11:11 - 12:12 - 12:21 gates with high energie - we evolve - grow it´s unpleasant but it worth it to become our best version of ourselves. I wish a lot of success to your projets.

      Delete
  2. I might also mention that the attempt at completing any of these projects seemed fruitless. Today however I began and completed 1. Hopefully this knowledge will be a blessing to me in the coming days.

    ReplyDelete