"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

We got a nice energy shower

 

Today we got a nice hit of energy, about this picture I call it "energy shower". Beautifully showered out those emotional traumas what still stuck in ourselves. For me the feeling of separation, loneliness, longing to somewhere hit me very hard today. Anyway how much and hard I want to deal with it, heal it, till now I can´t - the only way to handle it, if I not think about it, occupy myself, but with a boring day and triggering by others it´s come back.
I think we will see more interesting pattern on this around our grand meditation but anyway since this new 2020 years everyday we got energy even if not visible in the schumann chart and every month more higher dose. Sometimes you can feel like a truck hit you, the gravitation strike you down, barely you have energy, while other days, you are so full of energy that you simply can´t sleep, or some hour sleeping is enough. One day you want eat out a food store, while some days you simply don´t wish to eat. Some days you feel very warm, your hand like an iron, and some days you feel so cold and your arms, legs like ice cold. And I not talked about a mood swing - up and down or flat like a tv. Have days when everything comes together - people, events, work and have days when you don´t know what you should do because nothing comes - no news from people, no task, nothing, totally quiet.The best is when you are calm, so calm that a monk come for a recipe. It´s crazy experience about the dualism. Please tell me, that not just me feeling that way 😅

 

The other thing what is in my mind about this all craziness right now. Everything and everybody comes in play at the moment. Everyone knows everything better, and everyone wants to take their share about this all madness. If you realise a lot of spiritual groups, conspiracy theorists share intels who knows from which source to gain followers, money, influence, some just pass information, and everything become a mess. A lot of beliefs, emotions get triggered. Just look to the upcoming grand meditation response - the old supporters became enemies, dissension, everyone pushes their own cart.I am strongly reminded of the Babel Confusion, and I feel I need to take a distance and listen to my inner voice no outside influences, dates, this kind of intel that kind of intel. I suggest take every intel with a pinch of salt. You can prepare of course for scenerious like no bank, no store, no electricity but not hold your breath till real happening. Too many times they called wolves, we are so much want progress that we cling on every intel, every dates even if it´s fake, we become intel junkies, and believe everybody and everything if we read "intel", "insider" or "channelings". About this all I just remind you, if I will be a tactical chief, military ops member, I would give never a date or any intel when and what is my plan, anyway if the time is right, anyway if 100% the success rate, maximam fals intel, that the dark faction can bite in it. Just think about it when you play tactic games, you would also not tell to the other fraction what is your plan or would you?
If something significant will happen, you will feel it, and I bet that will be visible marks. Just look to the sky nowadays...here in Austria if the Sun is shining, it´s so beautiful clear blue sky, what I just saw in my childhood. No chemtrail...obvious, the people have time to look up now and would realise and ask questions...so the dark side also not stupid so never underestimate them.
Don´t be in Fear, ask guidance, your angels, soul helpers are there for you, they protect you whatever will come, just trust them. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment