"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

A weekend long huge blast of energy

If you wondering why you feel yourself strange in this weekend, then just look to the schumann chart.



Meanwhile no geomagnetic storm, the chart are quite normal



The symptoms can be different - some of the people complain about insomnia, headache, mood swing, or too much sleep etc, but the thing is that get everybody affected. 
At saturday morning I wake up with a backside pain, later my all waist get hurt, and I felt like a truck hit me and the gravitation get on me with extra weight, my brain was a bit foggy, but all in all my mood was ok. At night I slept like a baby, today better, very chill day. No headache what is unusually for me lol especially in this very intensive energy income but I know if would be including a geomagnetic storm I would be in pain. 
This 2 day long energy income very unusually, so use this time to meditate, pray, visualize the goals for you and for the planet. 
How long will be going? I dont know...take care, drink enough water, grounding yourself and try to vibe high.

No comments:

Post a Comment