"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Be fully present in the Presence


Realize that you are the cause of your own self-love/hate.
Decide whether you´re going to dwell on the past, "dream" of the future,
Or be fully present in the Presence.


"After a lifetime of self-pity, low self-esteem, I simply decided to 'wake-up' from overthinking.

Released the pressure that I set on myself, and nothing holds me anymore from being who I want or should be."


Follow Unconditional0Love on Instagram for more life based realization wisdom quotes

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your support, you are truly appreciated!
    you're an Incredible person!

    ReplyDelete