"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Something is changed

I don´t know exactly this changing is internal or external, but this day is different like others. 
When I first step out today, I noticed that everything is clearer, the air, the sky, the Sun. The temperature my optimal-favorite not too warm - not too cold (20-25°C) - the weather called me to walk today. 
Our Sun is much brighter, the lights what is coming down is more "clearer", more "lightful", and make everything more radiant, brighter, softer, refreshed, like the massive darkness is gone. The energies lighter, the sky´s color is beautiful blue...it´s amazing.
Before noon the sky was clear, now I saw some chemtrail lines, unfortunately.
Today often come to my mind the "It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling" Bubblé song quote...yeah today is definitely a beautiful day. 
Something is shifted...me or the Earth or the timelines....or all together...If I know more, I will post.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment