"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Protect yourself an attack going on

Busy happening in the plasma field, maybe the light forces make a big clearing or the incoming energy cause this, but one fact is, that the darks become aggressive and attacking.
Since Full Moon afternoon I not feel good - pains here- there, and weak, first I thought this caused all by the incoming energy - can be true or other things too or both together, whatever I long time ago I not felt myself crap.
Today also I slept afternoon because I barely functioning and then I dreamed about spiders, 1 tarantula, and many giant neon-green spiders. These entities come from nowhere in my house and attack, so I run...maybe that´s why I am so weak, a lot of running in the astral field. 
I also should mention that I also protect myself day and night. Also, I asked my guides what´s going on here I got answers:
I checked Cobra sites and I saw there the new Cobra post: Systems security breach at 504.
And other synchronicity while I looked at the news on Facebook:
  spider...they uploaded this afternoon 1 hour before... I think I got a clear answer.
So I suggest for everybody that clean yourself in every plane with a White fire of AN and protect yourself all the time, mainly if you also participate in the daily mass meditations or you just meditate for your own sake. If you also got attack and you feel bad then ask the Angels or the Light Forces, maybe they can help you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment