"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Trustworthy youtube channels what I use

Trustworthy youtube channels what I use them most for meditation and healing

In this extraordinary time, we need to focus on ourselves, harmony, love, balance, holding the light even if around us everything falls into chaos...

Because even the Jedi need meditating that they gain wisdom, understanding, mastery and become one with the Force

Stay in the Light 







IF you have hardship for meditating or just want astral projection, lucid dreaming, etc.


Healing 


Subliminal and quantum healing what I trust and working, a lot of time put me back in the right track



For Relaxing


This list will be expanding based on my own experience

No comments:

Post a Comment