"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Happy Bday


I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your attention in the last 1 year and I hope you stay with this blog till the Breakthrough, till the Event and beyond the Veil too :)


I had in my mind this blog in many years, but to make a form and make in a 3D world it was created last year.  I had so many post ideas, own content for this blog but till the implementing, they´re lost in space...but I promise I try harder.

In 2017 I thought that year we finally make a breakthrough, but now I hope this year will be THE YEAR.
 I wish.
I want. 
I meditate - I manifest - I dream about it.

Because have must come this point in everybody life that says  NO, ENOUGH about this madness and sh@t what we call life on Earth - because it is NOT LIFE!  
LIFE IS NOT ABOUT SUFFERING!
 LIFE is about LOVE, FREEDOM, ABUNDANCE and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT with your SOUL FAMILY and with your TWIN SOUL! 
WE have the RIGHT, WE have our FREE WILL, WE can MANIFEST and we can CREATE this LIFE what is PERFECT for EVERYBODY.
And NO it´s NOT IMPOSSIBLE!
 EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
TOGETHER!

Now we look back what happened in this 1 year period
Cobra
Black alert min. 10*
Security breach min. 19*
Cobra interview 16* the last was in Januar
Ascension Conference 2*
2017 Jun - The light forces start clearing Yaldabaoth`s head
2017 July - Letters to the Resistance 
2017 Aug - Unity meditation - strongest meditation ever till now
2017 Sept - Black stone dissolved
2017 Oct - the Light Forces have begun to open decompression valves of the Tachyon membrane (outer barrier) at the heliopause.
2018 Jan - Feb - Wipeout sequence - last standing L1
2018 Jan - Operation Mjolnir
Isis Ashtara died
2018 Feb - Alpha timeline collapsed
2018 March - Contact Dish
2018 May - Entry Protocols
2018 Jun - Sisterhood of Rose activations

Biggest WorldWide events without terror attacks since 2017 jun
Weinstein and metoo campaign rolling forward
Total Solar Eclipse
Mexican earthquake
Hurricane Harvey, Irma 
False Missile alert on Hawaii
North Korea stop nuclear tests
Putin won the reelection in Russia
Trump and Kim Jong-un meet
Meghan and Harry married - UK
New Italian government
World cup
Hawaii Vulcan eruption
lot of disaster about the weather around the world
I hope in the 2.half of the year will be a lot of disclosure, breakthrough, arrests, and a new direction of the world leadership

So here, in the end, we will make it, take what it takes but until

They can call me whatever they want
Call me crazy
You can call me whatever you want
But that won't change me
I just don't care what the world says
I'm gonna make it
They can call me whatever they want
So what if I am crazy


HAVE A GREAT DAY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment