"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Something definately will come...

I work a lot of lately with music...you know I tune different songs into 432Hz...and the interesting things are, that all are like puzzles - messages - mainly these days - which all show in the same directions.
Often one song leads to the other and to the other one, so if I plan to make XY music for tomorrow and also tune it...not sure I will make a video for it and upload because one day later I feel or get my attention AB music...so all are "random" or guided which I choose. I also like songs that contain "coded messages".
Yesterday I had a "feeling" I had to do the song form Avicii - For a better day and recommended the original music video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY - where openly expose about child trafficking which leads to the highest levels. Peoples demonstrate and one by one the pedos get eliminate. I wrote the Justice will come.
The youtube recommended for me Bryan Adams - Tonight In Babylon...Do you still remember this song when Cobra put it on his webpage? I remembered Jonathan made it from ThruthEarth.org - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49r_yVkd4DI&t=3s and it was posted in 2017 Jun and also in 2012 Jun.
Also, one of my listeners would like a song for tuning...guess what was the title - A Change Is Gonna Come.
While I read the comments somebody offered a song... Home We'll Go (Take My Hand)
Later in the new Cobra update mention a video where the countdown started..and the lyrics...I know this song for such a long time even I made a 432Hz version I put one of my favourite wallpaper on it....interesting, isn´t it?


But the funny thing, that I not really "understood" this song till now...

"We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown
The final countdown
...
And welcome us all
...
We'll all miss her so"

Yesterday it was a strong AHA moment for me while watched the video above...this is an f@#!! space song! Why I do not realize earlier? 

This is not over...the synchronicities or messages just flow...Take Me To The Clouds Above...

"Here comes the rain
So many scars never fade
This is the price of war
And we've paid with time
...
We'll fight fight till we see another day
Let's move along, it's late
The sun will rise once again
This field is lined with the brave
Souls in relief"

The Video exactly 4.14 long....I see a lot of 4 and 1 combination this year...

"I know we got the power
Masters of our own fate
Together we are stronger
As long as we got faith"


I´m curious which is the next...



No comments:

Post a Comment