"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Happy New Year and Welcome 2020!



Dear Soul who read this post, I Wish For You a Wonderful, Peaceful, Abundant, Super, Joyful and full of Love New Year! May all of your positive wishes come true in 2020! 
Thank you so much that you become part of this spiritual community and support this blog in many different ways! 
This song is for you, even if we are not friends or buddies, but everyone affects everyone in this great cosmic game! 
Raise your vibration, practice forgiveness (mainly self-forgiveness) and stay conscious!

3 comments:

  1. Im sorry i delete; you dont need to anwser.good for you.happy 2020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, pls don´t troll on my blog, because what you do - comment something and later you delete it, it is. You just give me extra work what I should clean up your mess. Write if you want something, have a spine! How should I answer for you if you delete it? I also can´t see it! Happy new year for you too!

      Delete
  2. I apology admin.snakes dont have a spine,but sense tsunamis and others days ahead.and i can sense energetically that 2020 will be the negative forces downfall.

    ReplyDelete